Mid / Senior-level iOS Developer
We are looking for an iOS engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of iOS experience. The engineer will be collaborating with a small team of iOS developers and designers to develop new products as well as improving existing apps.
Required Skills & Experience:
– At least 2 years of Swift or Objective-C experience.
– One or more applications made in the last year.
– Strong understanding of iOS patterns, multi-threading technique, debugging tools
– Strong interaction and design sense.
– Experience in Reactive programming is an advantage.
– Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– Good Analytical and communications skills.
– Work experience in modern/creative environment.
– Fast professional growth with speed of light.
– Opportunity to participate in the variety of conferences, meet-ups and other career-oriented events.
– Flexible working hours.
To apply send your CV in Latvian, English or Russian by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On October 28, 2016